Not afraid to stand up for America. Not afraid to speak truth. Not for the faint of heart.

LIVING CONSERVATIVELY

LIVING CONSERVATIVELY
http://livingconservatively.com/

BLACKS in ARIZONA are BLUE!

BLACKS ARE CONSERVATIVE, AND DON'T KNOW IT!

BLACKS in ARIZONA are BLUE!

BLACKS in ARIZONA are BLUE!
BLACKS in ARIZONA are BLUE! Only 3 pct SAID NO to "O". Only 3 percent, of the only 3 percent minority black population in AZ, is NOT a registered Democrat. SMH....

THE " ...ing IDIOTS" LIST Won't they "just SHUT UP!"

"THE IDIOT'S LIST"
THE NAME STANDS! I removed the out-right vulgarity as I proceed forward in this fight; though the things THESE people have pulled are so mean, unpatriotic, un-American that I hang on to my last thread of decency when trying to define them.
YES! We DO have an "American Value System" worth fighting for.
These people are (blank)ing Idiots!!! --and they need to "just SHUT UP!"
VISIT NOW: http://thepatriotmessenger.blogspot.com/p/idiots-list.html
The List is never ending. Send your candidates to patriotmessenger@gmail.com

"RISE OF THE THIRD PARTY."

"RISE OF THE THIRD PARTY."
Democrats AND Republicans Are Letting Us Down! Is It Time For An Official American Third Party?

FEATURED POST

When Church Turned ‘Hip-Hop’ so Did the Rest of the World

This has been ANOTHER of those issues that has divided me from my family! I even love gospel music, a few shout-outs!  But I don’t want the...

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Arizona Senate Bill 1070 Loss is Huge

Arizona has been set up to be an illegal immigrant sanctuary state--thank you Obama administration.  The danger we face is grave, being left in the position US District Judge Susan Bolton has left us in.  The actions of these government officials should be considered treasonous and criminal; and if harm comes to my (American) children as a result of the lack of control in allowing the non-Americans to run "willy-nilly" in ANY of our city streets, I WILL take all action possible to bring those officials and this government down...  I am disgusted with the lack of support for securing America for ITS citizens--first.

Further--being an Arizona resident, I have seen it ALL.  I have had my neighborhood values hugely diminished, my neighborhood school fall to a 4 out of 10 rating, had a family member physically victimized, and another challenge the getting of a job based on years of skill versus race...  so when I call on the police or other officials for help in my legal battles, will their help come BASED ON who the persons I am accusing of harming me? 

Having grown up here and see all of this over almost 50 years I ALSO know that THIS is NOT the Arizona that WE "Arizonans" know:  Our AMERICAN brothers and sisters of Mexicans and other hispanic and latin cultures descent DO NOT WANT ILLEGAL PERSONS ENTERING AND AFFECTING THEIR LIVES anymore than anyone else would!  We are a free here:  BEFORE unions overtook the idiot indsturies that chose to adopt them here, THIS was the place to be if you were a freedom loving citizen who wanted to start your own business, build your own paradise of a residence (few HOAs), feel the melting pot of America in all the multicultural activity that took place.

But THOSE WHO WANTED TO SUPPORT AN "OPEN-BORDERS" AGENDA created it to acheive an income base (cheap labor) and a political base (votes).  The lies that this agenda is to support the ability for families to remain together is just that--a huge lie that I can personally attest to.  I cannot think of one (of the many) families illegally here that I personally know that have had ANY challenges regularly crossing the Mexican border to visit and "vacation".

How WRONG these advocates, activistrs, the Federal Government, and this judge to come in and assume they know so much more about our lives in Arizona and how we live HERELIVE HERE THEN TELL US HOW WE WANT IT TO BE--THIS IS OUR STATE  (and there are plenty others to choose from if you don't want to respect our lives and our laws, here)!!

We will fight:  we always do!  It's just too bad the Obama administration did not end this fight for us.

Angela Peters, "The Patriot"
Native born Arizonan--and proud of it!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful with your comments. Thank you.

POPULAR POSTS

Wikipedia: DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH

Search results

CONSERVE with intent!

You can live YOUR OWN "rich" life, if you learn to LIVE by your own means! Fulfillment 'seeds' & 'GROWS' when you live WITHIN your effort! Make it your BEST!!