Not afraid to stand up for America. Not afraid to speak truth. Not for the faint of heart.

LIVING CONSERVATIVELY

LIVING CONSERVATIVELY
http://livingconservatively.com/

BLACKS in ARIZONA are BLUE!

BLACKS ARE CONSERVATIVE, AND DON'T KNOW IT!

BLACKS in ARIZONA are BLUE!

BLACKS in ARIZONA are BLUE!
BLACKS in ARIZONA are BLUE! Only 3 pct SAID NO to "O". Only 3 percent, of the only 3 percent minority black population in AZ, is NOT a registered Democrat. SMH....

THE " ...ing IDIOTS" LIST Won't they "just SHUT UP!"

"THE IDIOT'S LIST"
THE NAME STANDS! I removed the out-right vulgarity as I proceed forward in this fight; though the things THESE people have pulled are so mean, unpatriotic, un-American that I hang on to my last thread of decency when trying to define them.
YES! We DO have an "American Value System" worth fighting for.
These people are (blank)ing Idiots!!! --and they need to "just SHUT UP!"
VISIT NOW: http://thepatriotmessenger.blogspot.com/p/idiots-list.html
The List is never ending. Send your candidates to patriotmessenger@gmail.com

"RISE OF THE THIRD PARTY."

"RISE OF THE THIRD PARTY."
Democrats AND Republicans Are Letting Us Down! Is It Time For An Official American Third Party?

FEATURED POST

When Church Turned ‘Hip-Hop’ so Did the Rest of the World

This has been ANOTHER of those issues that has divided me from my family! I even love gospel music, a few shout-outs!  But I don’t want the...

Friday, May 13, 2011

Sherriff Joe Arpaio, Just Give Us The Truth

KFYI doesn’t want to take my call…




I thought it was only my poor timing when calling, but when I asked Andrew Babinski, the Call Screener, he didn't deny it. They’ve been denying my point of view for a while.... and I accept it is their Show, and a place for Barry Young and Michelle Larson, and now Andrew Babinski, to declare their opinions of the trending news.



Mr. Babinski wouldn’t take my call, saying I wanted to “change the argument”; then pretty much told me I am the type who would approve of allowing an “excuse” for Sherriff Joe to do this wrong, just because I am angry with Mary Joe Wilcox; to which I agreed: describing it as some bit of allowable “tit for tat” I could hold my head up and agree to, in retaliation for her evil history of having used our tax dollars for introducing racist and divisive programs disguised as “diversity programs” to the community; funding organizations like La Raza!



That IS the VERY POINT of Barry Young’s open question today. He asked, “where is our mindset” and “what do WE think…”; what is our argument about how this will affect Sherriff Joe and our community. (So why not take my call, Andrew?)



OK—so I’m banished from speaking on The Nearly Famous Barry Young Show at 550 KFYI, in Phoenix.  (I'll still listen to theirs, though.)



And doesn’t mean I can't or won’t voice my opinion, too, though:



  • In the heat of “activism” in the 1980’s, residents of South Phoenix fought hard to change community behavior, followed by the actual image thereof, next the media and “North Phoenix” perception of the area. I wrote in the local community paper the pride I had in the improvements the residents of South Phoenix were making to remove the scars and calluses of years of negative media coverage. My friends and fellow classmates felt we led a special group of future community residents who had actually made a difference; that difference felt when big and appreciable businesses moved into the area. No better way to show “community development” actually worked!

  • Then in the 90’s came the advent of legislation disguised as “diversity” programs to ensure the Hispanic community grew successful and had resources they could use as their numbers in the community increased. Legislators like Mary Rose Wilcox and Phil Gordon brought in their own organizations to address issues of “diversity” within the (South Phoenix) “minority” community. I spoke with community leaders, and watched as a key school district fell apart under harsh liberal supporters like Jarrett Maupin.



“Leaders” like Mary Joe Wilcox embellished the “separately-we-fight” mentality that has helped encourage an awful splintering by the Races in the Phoenix community!  And yesthat festers among some of us, leaving a “them against us” emotional overtone when making political, legal, or legislative decisions especially regarding who—among the "good" and “bad” of us all—can Lead and Represent us.



Have you EVER had to Rob peter to pay Paul? If Sherriff Joe had to “misappropriate” funds to drive the very programs #WETHEPEOPLE want--those being the SAME programs Mary Joe Wilcox and her gang have been attempting and succeeding at shutting down--then will YOU be the first to ‘throw the stone’ his way? (p.s. Can Obama be the “cowboy”, but not our guy Joe?)



I have had to rob Peter to pay Paul; Ok Barry?  After incurring a huge medical debt, I spiraled out of control and have screwed up financially pretty badly. So I still owe Paul; and I have an agreement in my soul to one day repay Peter! But that’s my life—and why I can never run for a political office, earn the "Director's" position, and a few other lofty goals, per character judges like Andrew Babinski, of "The Nearly Famous Barry Young Show".



I just wanted to voice my opinion to, and remind... --no, ask Barry Young, if I had been able to speak with him, to please not sway his highly revered “talking points” towards pre-judgment of Sherriff Joe Arpaio just yet, which would only help the liberals and their media decide which argument to put upon Sherriff Joe Arpaio as they go forward to build a case against him. The media is clearly ready to help form the scrutiny those who don’t particularly like Sherriff Joe’s efforts can use to form their case for his demise!



Their only hope is that they have finally found something to use against him.



I only hope Sherriff Joe Arpaio will come straight out and say, he 'KNEW about it because they WOULD NOT GIVE HIM the money for the programs WE WANTED that were ACTUALLY working.’ But as we REPRIMAND him that he 'agrees to fulfill his “ACTION PLAN” for correcting this way of thinking and its resultant ill behavior.



The truth sets apology and forgiveness in motion...
As a business-owner, I’ve given especially my best worker a chance!



My former “big corporate” employer has YET to “fess-up” how their (known) misappropriations led to (our) layoffs! Many of us would like to know how they can just “get away” with it and the unreasonable “excuses” they used in denial of the proof we had as to what was actually going wrong.



I say Joe deserves this “chance” to “appeal” to us why a reprimand is all he deserves on this. I needed mine (...chance).



And while in my “tit-for-tat” frame of mind:  until Mary Joe Wilcox, and all the way through my former employer, can validate the “excuses” for their actions, it is my opinion; if Sherriff Joe “misappropriated funds” (but obviously did not steal the funds for personal use (e.g. Russell Pearce)(!)), he be given the minimal reprimand the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors can apply—and a “chance” to explain, and correct his actions and behavior; and not allow them or this to be turned into a 'degrade Sherriff Joe Arpaio’ side show, media, and political campaign; and a grand “excuse” to remove Sherriff Joe Arpaio from this office for which he so successfully serves Arizona.



(And P.s., Sherriff, if you need $100Mill, I’ll start you a Facebook Event and I’ bet we could come up with something from a few of us that MCBS can’t take away!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful with your comments. Thank you.

POPULAR POSTS

Wikipedia: DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH

Search results

CONSERVE with intent!

You can live YOUR OWN "rich" life, if you learn to LIVE by your own means! Fulfillment 'seeds' & 'GROWS' when you live WITHIN your effort! Make it your BEST!!